16 July 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base

Morning girls, how are u today?? ヾ(´ω`=´ω`)ノ I will review new product from Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base. I really like etude house products because each product has a very cute packing :3



etude took the name sweet recipe that is so sweet and makes the women interested to try this product. as well as myself, I'm very interested to buy this product after seeing the ad this product looks like a cream cake but this is make-up base. lol This product has three colors are very pretty.
#1 Mint Choux
#2 Berry Choux
#3 Peach Choux 
because I just bought #2 Berry Choux color I just will review that color. *smile* 







 From the packaging Etude house claim : "This light and fluffy choux creme-like makeup base creates baby choux skin with its moist inside and soft smoothness on the outside"

☆ Packaging : 
This product has the outer boxes like boxes for pancakes I think, adorable pink, yellow, and white colored (I love pink btw, haha) the packaging is made of glass has a bit heavy I think and has a cap tightly cream colore. 



☆ Size :
You can see how size for this product only like the palm of my hand, not as shown in the ad looks big. somewhat disappointed with the size but give very satisfactory results so I can't just disappointed with the size. lol





☆ Color : 
 If You confused what color is suit to you, you can see recommended color for skin below here.
"Mint Choux:-
Recommended for red & flushed skin
Berry Choux:-
Recommended for pale skin tone
Peach Choux:-
Recommended for Dull/yellow tone"



Etude House Sweet Baby Choux Recipe Base contains spf 25, which is very friendly to the skin of my face, cover some acne on my face with one application. 

☆ Texture : 
very soft though a bit creamy but after use this product isn't sticky on my face. ヾ(*・∀・)/ 

Let see the result ( ̄▼ ̄)ノ




 My skin Looks more shine from before. like it ! ♥

d(>_< ) Like :
- packaging is very pretty
- very happy with the aroma as perfumed cake xD
- cover the wound or acne with very good
- not sticky

(>へ<) Dislike :
- expensive (laugh)
- the size is very small >_<

Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~

 

6 comments:

  1. I love this! The way it brightens my skin is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review dear ;)

    Visit my beauty blog (ˆ‎​​​​-ˆ‎​​​​)-σ ♥
    http://www.gracesoputra.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review, nice skin too! ^^

    salam kenal yah..
    briellesowner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete