19 August 2013

Creer beaute oscar impact & cool eyes

hello ladieess. my vacation this time I have very busy schedule to hang out with family and some friends. I don't have time to write a review on this blog. ;; A;;  I never management my blog anymore.

Okay straight to my review this time a month ago I booked eyeliner from online shop on facebook. because all this time I used eyeliner brand master maybeline sharp no waterproving and quickly fade with sweat. I asked the opinion from the owner of online shop a brand recommendation it can be waterproof and anti oil. she advised me creer beaute brand. she also said this brand is better than brand dolly wink. waw~ I'm so excited to booked this brand.





Packaging
Outer box is very interesting I'm very interested see it because it looks like a vintage manga in 90s.




0.1 mm
advantage of this eyeliner is very tapered brush so it's easy to form a line in my eyelid. much easier than the brush maybelline I think.


☆  Color
  Deep black color isn't glossy. very black when first used but over time the color looks gray :/

☆ Waterproof ? 
Not very waterproof turned out I tried it with water as it looks the color will be reduced. The line became a little faded and if I rubbed eyeliner smudged almost entirely. I used the first time only last about 4 hours line the color looks a bit pale must often do touch up.




Comparison between this eyeliner with master sharp eyeliner eyeliner from maybelline 
I think this eyeliner less than satisfactory for me. maybelline bit nicer than this eyeliner brand I think. why? because maybelline have bright colors remain visible even when used over time will fade down my eyes, but its colors still look black. 


 With Water

 After swabbed

 With oil

After swabbed

The result



d(>_< ) Like :
- The brush can easily apply a line that we want easily
- Have attractive packaging boxes
- Easily removed

(>へ<) Dislike :
- Not long lasting :/
- Hard to find in jakarta
- Fast the color fade 

where u get?
you can order in nadeshiko for booking orders a month. but if you do not want to wait go buy them directly at chic-princessa but limited supplies :)




 Okay terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ini dan membacanya. (^ _ ^)/~



No comments:

Post a Comment